Chief Risk Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Jon manages revenue generating efforts and client services.
Director of Product
Director of Marketing
Director of Social Media
Backend Engineer & DevOps
Executive Loan Processor
Junior Marketing Designer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Answers to our most common questions.
What is Celeri Network?
How do I borrow money from Celeri Network?
A business loan takes a few minutes with some basic information about you and your business (examples are Tax ID and business address). Get a free quote the same day, and once approved, you’ll have the funds within a few hours.
We offer specialized student loan programs so you can choose the option right for you. All required information and documentation is captured and secured through our partners.
What documentation is required for a business loan?
- 3 most recent months of bank statements (or securely link your bank)
- Photo ID
- EIN letter (IRS letter) for bank verification, if applicable
- One voided check that can be uploaded on the application or by email
- Business Incorporation Documents
- Signed guaranty for owners with 20%+ ownership of the business
Why Celeri Network?
- Easy, hassle-free application.
- Seamless and quick review – No bank visits or long waits! Funds delivered to you within 24-48 hours
- We serve borrowers across the US (except Alaska and Hawaii).
What kind of loans do we provide?
What is the minimum credit score required for a loan?
How much funding do I have access to?
What do I do if I have been declined for a loan?
Reasons for a decline will be provided. You are encouraged to reapply after 90 days. Please view our lending blog for ideas on improving your borrower qualifications.
I’ve been denied by the bank, am I still eligible to take a loan using Celeri Network?
Yes, you are encouraged to apply! Credit evaluation varies across lending institutions — we will do our very best to obtain loan offers for you, so you may choose financing that is right for you.
What are the total amount of fees am I paying?
There are no origination or registration fees, and your lender quotes are free. Rates are as low as 4.5%, however, lenders determine your loan rate based on your unique financial situation.
How quickly can I be approved for a loan?
How quickly can I receive my funds after approval? And how do I receive it?
Once approved, your funds will be available within a few hours and can be deposited directly into your bank account.