Grow Your Business
Business Loans ranging from $5,000 to $5,000,000. Apply in minutes.
Easy online application
Rates as low as 3.33%
5 minute approvals
No prepayment penalty
Zero fees for the borrower
No bank trips needed
Do you qualify?
If you meet the 3 minimums below you are likely to be qualified for a business loan.
$10,000+ Monthly Revenue
500+ Credit Score
6+ Months in Business
Business loans that work for you.
Fill out an easy online application.
Select a tailored loan option.
Get ready for growth.
Business loans for many situations.
Payroll and hiring.
Types of Business Loans We Offer
Lines of Credit
Celeri Network Has Been Featured In
By luck I came to your company website and I immediately reached out. My first contact was with Tim Lan. What a refreshing experience compared to our big banks. Tim responded immediately and was very knowledgeable and most importantly has a genuine desire to help his clients. He quickly sorted through the confusion for me and got our application on the way. While we live socially distant and work remotely I want to make sure to take the time to recognize when I see a person doing a great job for his employer.
Meet Our Team
Contact us with your questions on business loans or your business goals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Answers to our most common questions.
What is Celeri Network?
How do I borrow money from Celeri Network?
A business loan application takes a few minutes with some basic information about you and your business (examples are Tax ID and business address). Get a free quote the same day, and once approved, you’ll have the funds within a few hours.
What documentation is required for a business loan?
- 3 most recent months of bank statements (or securely link your bank)
- Photo ID
- EIN letter (IRS letter) for bank verification, if applicable
- One voided check that can be uploaded on the application or by email
- Business Incorporation Documents
- Signed guaranty for owners with 20%+ ownership of the business
Why Celeri Network?
- Easy, hassle-free application.
- Seamless and quick review – No bank visits or long waits! Funds delivered to you within 24-48 hours
- We serve borrowers across the US (except Alaska and Hawaii).
What kind of loans do we provide?
We offer business loans for people who want to expand their business, hire new staff, or build inventory.
What is the minimum credit score required for a loan?
For both business loans, we recommend a credit score of at least 680 for the best offers. However, if your credit score is below 680, you may still qualify and we encourage you to apply. A co-signer can significantly improve your credit qualification.
How much funding do I have access to?
Business loans range from $5,000-$5,000,000.
What do I do if I have been declined for a loan?
Reasons for a decline will be provided. You are encouraged to reapply after 90 days. Please view our lending blog for ideas on improving your borrower qualifications.
I’ve been denied by the bank, am I still eligible to take a loan using Celeri Network?
Yes, you are encouraged to apply! Credit evaluation varies across lending institutions — we will do our very best to obtain loan offers for you, so you may choose financing that is right for you.
What are the total amount of fees am I paying?
There are no origination or registration fees, and your lender quotes are free. Rates are as low as 4.5%, however, lenders determine your loan rate based on your unique financial situation.
How quickly can I be approved for a loan?
Our business loan decisions typically take 24 – 48 hours.
How quickly can I receive my funds after approval? And how do I receive it?
Once approved, your funds will be available within a few hours and can be deposited directly into your bank account.
How can I get in contact with Celeri Network?
Will my business application affect my credit score?
How does Celeri Network compare to other online lenders?
Other Online Lenders
|Repayment Term||3 months to 3 years (lower monthly payments).||Typically less than a year.|
|Type of Rate||A fixed interest rate that is simple and transparent.||A factor rate that can make an expensive loan appear cheaper.1|
|Early Pay Off||$0. You can eliminate interest cost by paying off early.||You’re charged interest for the entire loan when paying off early.2|
|Monthly Payment per $10,000 Borrowed3||$227 – $1,781||$509 – $3,900 (Daily Payments Required)|
|Total Annualized Rate4||4.5%-29.99%||35%-99%|
1. Factor rate is the financing cost divided by the loan amount – but that’s not how traditional interest rates work. For example, if you pay 30 cents for a one-year loan of one dollar, your factor rate is 30% but is equivalent to a 55% interest rate! Factor rates can make short-term loans appear less expensive than a traditional interest rate would.
2. These loans require you to repay a fixed amount of interest, so paying off early won’t save you any money. In fact, it can increase your effective interest rate to 200% or more.
3. Payments calculated based on range of interest rates and repayment terms offered, assuming a loan amount of $10,000.
4. Total Annualized Rate shows all costs for one year in a single equivalent interest rate so that you can make apples-to-apples comparisons.